Ideally located between Nimes and Montpellier, the Château de Pondres offers a privileged setting for organizing professional events. Whether it’s for a seminar, training session, networking conference, company party, product launch, a full day or half a day, benefit from an exceptional setting and a dedicated team. The Château de Pondres offers tailor-made events. A park of 15 hectares, lined with centenary trees, gardens, various rooms fully equipped and able to be made private, 10 hotel rooms, a swimming pool, bar, the courtyard and its terraces and a restaurant make it the ideal place to combine work and pleasure.
[wpsm_comparison_table id=”1″ class=””]
- Round or rectangular tables
- Ecran de projection
- Notebooks and pens
- Whiteboard and markers
Take a break in a unique and exceptional environment
Enter the gates of the castle, find a new perspective, meet elsewhere and work differently.
For your professional events, full day, half-day or residential, benefit from a quote adapted to your needs. Whether its for team building or as an incentive, we have a wide range of activities in the vicinity such as :
- Paragliding, canoeing, archery, hiking, mountain biking,
- Cooking workshop, discovery of local products or regional wines
- Helicopter flights, hot air balloon or microlight flights.
- Visit of small medieval villages ….
Pour vos événements professionnels, en journée, demi-journée ou résidentiel, bénéficiez d’un devis adapté à vos besoins. Team building ou Incentives, vous disposez d’un large choix d’activités à proximité tel que :
- Parapente, canoë kayak, tir à l’arc, randonnées, vtt
- Atelier cuisine et découverte des produits locaux ou de vins régionaux
- Survol de la région en hélicoptère, montgolfière ou ULM
- Visite de petits villages médiévaux….
- Montpellier Mediterranean, 30 minutes
- Nimes Camarque-Cevennes, 30 minutes
- Marseille-Province, 90 minutes
- Nimes TGV train station, 30 minutes
- Montpellier Saint-Roch TGV train station, 30 minutes
- A9 highway, Nimes exit, 30 minutes
- A9 highways, Lunel exit, 15 minutes